A proud and unique heritage. A bright and prosperous future.
The Commonwealth Bank Group has the credentials to kick start your career.
- Australia's most accessible bank, we support the largest customer base of any Australian bank and operate the largest financial services distribution network in the country, with the most points of access.
- We're a leader in retail banking, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and share broking products and services.
- The Commonwealth Bank Group is one of the largest listed companies on the Australian Stock Exchange and is included in the Morgan Stanley Capital Global Index.
- We're committed to Australia's regional communities and agribusinesses for more than 100 years.
- A recognised Employer of Choice for Women, a status we have maintained since the Award's inception in 2001.
Kick start your career
- Earn a competitive salary and incentives in your first year.
- Enjoy a flexible, rewarding and hands-on working environment.
- Be based in a regional location.
- Help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Get a real career pathway with training, mentoring and development assistance.
Your pathway to a successful career in Regional and Agribusiness Banking starts here, www.commbank.com.au/careers
Discover our Summer Intern and Graduate Program opportunities
Summer Intern Program
10 weeks from December – February. This program gives you exposure across our business; you'll receive training, networking opportunities, be supported by a buddy and have the chance to contribute meaningfully to our business.
As one of our Graduates, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Undergo a one-year rotational program, based in a regional centre.
- Work in a range of client-facing and non-client-facing areas of banking including sales, risk management and product development.
- Get out of the office and visit clients, to help you build sound client management skills.
- Develop your leadership skills by participating in a range of training activities, industry networking events and formal learning sessions.
Find out more, www.commbank.com.au/graduate