What students need to know
• Where does food come from?
• How does it grow?
• Where does fibre come from?
• How is it grown?
How SIPP assists with teaching students about food and fibre
• Through classroom talks
• With stories and props such as grains and fleece
• Through support with school gardens where students can learn about growing fruit and vegetables
• Through visits to school farms where students can participate in hands-on activities
• At rural and country shows
• Rural Discovery Day at the Ekka
• Moo Baa Munch
• Rural Volunteers – Farmer in the Classroom
• Land management field trips
CLICK BELOW FOR: